terça-feira, 13 de março de 2018

Betrayal

After all these years of loyalty
The moon has embraced me in my despair
That way i feel the pain
I feel the suffering of the others in me
And the betrayed wasted years i've gave
They're nothing....
Nothing at all...

Just empty past times
I wish i've already left behind
The blood and shaded tears i've cried
The given i've been to someone...
The ilusions i've created in my mind...
In me,
They're all grieving moments
And the solitude for the one
Who have choosed the path of emptiness.

One cold, silent night
Misery will fall
For those who have betrayed it once in the past...
And then the night will turn it's back ...
And nothing more will be left,
Just the shadow of some surrounding regrets
Of the one who turned his back at the first time.

I fear the feelings of my grieving life
Because my life was grieved a long time ago
Baried alive in a forgotten sky
A sky that is full of lies
That i once stared at him with my closed eyes
Living in innocence.

I no longer feel nothing just grieve...
My eyes are open now
Just continue to left me behind
Away from this world untrue.

7/04/2011

Sem comentários: